Caramel Apple Trifles

 These Caramel Apple Trifles are the perfect apple dessert – no bake, super easy and full of caramel, cinnamon and apples! An easy recipe for Fall!



Looking for more trifle recipes? Try this easy Triple Berry Trifle recipe!



Caramel Apple Trifles

I’m totally loving these cute little trifles. With so many tasty layers, what’s not to love? Here’s what’s in there:


Cinnamon apples

Caramel sauce

Cinnamon granola

Cinnamon whipped cream

Clearly there’s loads of cinnamon, apples and caramel sauce. So many of my favorite fall things! And unlike so many trifles that use cake or brownies or something similar, these use granola. It not only adds some crunch, but also lightens the trifles up just a bit. I love the texture and flavor of it with the apples and caramel, but of course you could use something like pound cake too.


How to Make Caramel Apple Trifles

The first thing you’ll want to do is make the caramel sauce so that it has some time to cool. You could even make it several days ahead if you want. I use my Easy Salted Caramel Sauce and I totally recommend it, but you could certainly use a store bought sauce if you want to make things even easier.
The first thing you’ll want to do is make the caramel sauce so that it has some time to cool. You could even make it several days ahead if you want. I use my Easy Salted Caramel Sauce and I totally recommend it, but you could certainly use a store bought sauce if you want to make things even easier.....

For more details, you can visit this link


Post a Comment

0 Comments